Popular Post

June 12, 2014




Like others, I forgot when I started drinking Coca Cola. Like others, I reused the plastic bottle as my water bottle, keeping the bottle in refrigerator overnight and got a crazy cool water bottle (I should use the word "ice" as a scientific term) for my school day. This was a really enjoyable moment to cool down myself after a long day in primary school, when air-condition was not common in any campus in Hong Kong. 

Today, I found Coca Cola added more values to the empty plastic bottles. They designed 16 different functional caps and each of them has specific function - from bubble maker, pencil sharpener, to dumbbell, fitting user at all ages.

The idea is fascinating and well fit the issue of "sustainability"  


Coca-Cola 2nd Lives

For details:
coca-cola campaign gives old bottles '2nd lives' with 16 functional capshttp://www.designboom.com/design/coca-cola-2nd-lives-caps-campaign-ogilvy-mather-06-03-2014/

Image source: www.feeldesain.com

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Next Creation Changing Your Future? - Powered by Blogger